Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chetan Bhagat’s next?

Take this sequence of numbers
5, 1, 3, 2, ?
What will be the next number? Let me give you the clue, ‘Chetan Bhagat’

Let’s consider the points
1. Chetan Bhagat , an IIT graduate
2. Chetan Bhagat, an MBA
3. His books are the best sellers in
Indian history of literature
4. He worked as an investment banker
5. Does he love numbers?

As I have bought and read all the novels of Bhagat I have an element share to make his books a best seller. You might also be one. One of the reasons why his novels are best seller is, his works are the Bollywood Movie of Indian English literature. I hope he must be working on his fifth novel. Does any one have idea what will be the title? You can guess, though it does not need to be accurate.

Well, I was thinking of the same thing last night. Then I studied the titles of his novels

Five point someone, one night @ the call center,, the 3 mistakes of my life, 2 states

Now I am sure u have something in mind about the numbers described at the top. These are the numbers I defined as Chetan’s numbers.

So the 5th title?????
He has a deficiency about numbers which makes him very efficient. All the numbers from 1 to 5 are hired for his titles but 4. Do you have the same thing in mind what I have?

Perhaps he is working on the fifth fiction which might have the number ‘4’ and a few words for the name of his next literary work. Let me wait till it arrives in the book stores.

No comments: