Thursday, February 18, 2010

FRIDA

Frida is movie which  depicts the private and professional life of Mexican painter Frida Kahlo.
The movie has got very sensitive dialogs . I have a great passion for movies and I write down the dialogs which touch me. It may seem strange but I find it very interesting.. Here are few lines I collected. There are a lot of things we can learn from a movie apart from enjoying it.

        "Why is this whore still here. .... Are you planning to have her after lunch or f**d her already?"
--------------------------------------------
“What are your plans, Frida?”
“Right now I am a burden…”
“Rich don’t have good taste. They pay someone to have good taste for them.”
“Shall we?” –Frida (It was the most interesting line I found in the whole movie.She invited the lady to dance with her.)
“Anyway sex is just like pissing. People take it much too seriously.”
“You are perfect. Perfect.”
“I can see why you are so successful with woman.”
“Loyalty is very important to me. Can you be loyal?”
“…two people who truly love each other and have no idea how truly miserable they are about to make each other.”
“And you look like dog. Dove. Dove. Did I say dog? I meant dove.”
“Well, you were not the first and you will not be the last.”
“I cannot love him for what he is not.”
“I don’t believe in god, but I still thank him having you safe for me.”
“When no man can do it, why not a cripple?”
“At the end of the day we get injured much more than we think.”

No comments: